Anyone who knows me knows that I live and love Target. It is one of my favorite physical stores to go to because it has everything you need and everything you didn’t know you needed. I have lost hours of my life in Target and spent more than I’d like to admit. But I don’t think I’ve ever regretted anything I’ve bought from Target because, as is evident by their constant rebranding of their store displays and lines, they are always trying to think about what their customer likes and needs.
So, with summer approaching fast, I’ve come up with five summer home goods that are “necessary” for fun. I’m always on the lookout for things to occupy my busy almost five year old and entertain adults as well so here are some of my outdoor favorites:
- Croquet Set with Cart. Anyone who knows me knows that I love croquet. I’m not terribly good at it but it certainly is fun and this set is very pretty and preppy!
- Cornhole Set. A classic game, especially around my part of town, corn hole is a summertime favorite enjoyed by all that definitely brings out everyone’s competitive side yet is still a good time to be had by all.
- Sprinkler Set. In the hot days of summer, there is nothing better than a sprinkler to help you cool down. Kids and adults love it because it’s just a blast all around!
- Above Ground Pool. If you have the space and don’t have a community pool, an inflatable above ground pool is where it’s at. Lounge, practice your favorite stroke, or horse around then just roll it up at the end of the season.
- Slime Kit. For those rainy days? Kids love slime and I have to admit, so do I!
I hope you enjoy shopping at a Target near you soon (I’m headed there now!) and are inspired to get some of these fun things for summertime!